The Photo Explorer NY


The Story starts...

Long time ago, when I was walking through the rough terrain in the Andes mountains of Colombia, walking counties, looking for Coffee areas, producers, plantations and yes...landscapes to admire.

At that time a 35mm recyclable camera with just 24 shots was the only alternative and you really have to think twice what photo deserve to be shot, I lost many...


  That project for the Colombian Coffee Federation was the spark to my passion for photography,

I could freeze my memories, I can remember, my joy, my impressions, my sweet,  my cold and
sometimes eve the smell of places ,the feelings recorded deep inside my life.
Renault 4 "el carro Colombiano"




Casa de pueblo calentano


                                                                               Tobia Cundinamarca Train station



The bucolic rural life in small towns located in the crest of the andes, or by the side of the mountainous roads that look's like a long infinite snake, opening the mountains and splashed the dust by of occasional transit of the camperos jeeps and chivas buses running along the snake road, the smell of the country side, the tropics the heat tropics


Granada, Cundinamarca
Fasade of a town house

How the towns began, Near GuascaCundinamarca

Farmer coming dow to town

Policeman at the Town restaurant

The bells calling for la misa








Comments